Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last Week in WestBay!

We have finally come to our last week of classes. I feel like an excited kiddo waiting up for Santa on Christmas Eve. I will be so happy when these classes are over and I don't have to think about them ever again. And by ever again I of course mean not until August when school starts up again. 

Our third set of tests were yesterday and they went really well. I still need to get high grades on the finals to get A's in the classes but I am happy those tests are out of the way. We have hardly no new material this week and tomorrow is our only actual day of class this week. We will have a Micro lecture and then watch a Genetics movie. We have homework tomorrow afternoon but then Thursday is set aside just to study for the finals. I can't believe I am almost done with 6 credits of classes! 


I was able to go for a little hike after class today which was nice because I get tired of just studying! I love these cliffs so much and I am really going to miss them! I love that they seem like they are so high up and would be difficult to climb but really aren't at all. They also have a pretty great view of the beach and of WestBay. 


As for the rest of the week, I see lots of studying in my future! It will totally be worth it though to get good grades so I can enjoy my last few days of the trip in London! I am so excited to be spending 4 nights there before I head home! If anyone has any suggestions on things to do while I am there, let me know! 

Taylor

2 comments:

  1. As I'm typing, you are probably taking your finals...or at least it's almost time for them. I won't wish you luck because you probably won't see this before hand...instead, I will say a prayer for you to be able to clear your mind and recall all that you have learned. I know that you have more than adequately prepared and you will ace it all. I love you. Enjoy your FREE days and see you soon....aunt laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Aunt Laurie! I did very well on both of my finals! Now we are going to have our last group dinner and tomorrow I head to London! Love you!

    ReplyDelete